Jobs4travellers header

Work Related Training Courses

If your looking for work in Australia in either construction or hospitality cahnces are that you will need to complete a training course before ou can even step foot on site or behind the bar. For more information take a look at the courses required below;

Hospitality related

Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) - required for anyone working in the service of alcohol

Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG / RSG) - required for anyone working in or around gambling venues or pokies. 

Barista training- not a legal requirement but will show you how to make great espresso coffee and get a job in a cafe

Bar Skills courses - Not a legal requirement but will give you the confidence and skills to work behind the bar and pull the beers

Construction related

Green card / White card - required for anyone wanting to work on building sites, labouring or construction

Stop Go Bat / Traffic control - if you want to operate a stop go bat then you will need to have passed this course

Job Search

Travel news